Tuesday, February 26, 2013


What did students from last year seem to take away from this project?
 
The student from last year seemed to gain a different perspective on life. Even though he felt as though he didn’t accomplish many things, from his list it sounded to me as if he did get a lot done. He thought the list was, a way to get away with thing when it was much more than that. This project changes us individually depending on our goals. He seemed to only do something on his list because he had the motivation of his friends.


What do you want to take away from this project?

 

What I want to take away from this project is just a sense of accomplishment and memories. Even though I may accomplish many things on my list they won’t mean anything if there not all great memories. I want to know that after I'm done with this project that everything will be different. I hope I'm a little bit more outspoken.


Over the upcoming months, what do you need to do to get the most possible from this project?


Do more research on, one task I absolutely want to accomplish. I want to be a voice for a character for Disney’s show Gravity Falls. I have looked for information on how but most of the info isn’t very helpful. To get the most things done is by taking each weekend and trying to get more things done. It would be fun to get at least more than half of my list done. Maybe one of these weekends I will make time to get more things done.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment