Saturday, November 3, 2012

Austin and Ally

I finally got to watch a full episode of Austin and Ally. It is a really funny show about a group of friend trying to make their dream come true. Austin and Ally the main characters want to make it in the real world with a music career. I watched the first episode; it shows how Austin accidently stole Ally’s song and sang it on TV as if it were his. The reason I wanted to watch this TV show was because my little brother told me how great it was but I didn’t really know because I never fully watched an episode.

3 comments:

  1. I can get you and a group of friends in to see if live if you want. You need a driver and 3 friends.
    :-) Let me know if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this show one time too. I was pretty funny. We should go watch it live together:)

    ReplyDelete